Soap and Glory Sugar Crush.

I have got a sugar crush! I put my hands up and admit that I have a crush on this gorgeous trio of products from Soap&Glory. For Mothers Day I hinted to Ben that I really wanted to pamper myself and after smelling these sweet, sweet bath products I hinted that I really wanted to try these. Ever since I opened them I fell in love. They smell so strongly of fresh lime which is great for the summer months.

 

When used all together I smell like a fresh lime which is a great fresh feeling! But the best thing about these products is even when used alone you still carry the scent around with you all day.

The body wash lathers up really well and I only use two pumps which is great as I never want to use this product up.
The body scrub is amazing, it feels just like crushed sugar and is really nice on your skin leaving it feeling quite moisturised which is strange for a scrub.
The buttercream is just that really creamy. Its really nice and light and doesn't take long to sink into the skin as well. You keep the scent with you for a good 5/6 hours which is lovely when you get a sniff throughout the day.

I love taking time to have a nice long shower or bath at the moment where I can escape and pamper myself. These products are amazing to do just that and I really enjoy using them. Everyone needs a little pamper every now and again so why not treat yourself to some lovely Soap&Glory.

 
You can treat yourself to these products with a 3for2 at boots. Click on the product name to go to the website to purchase.
 
 
 
Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read and reply to all comments and would love to take a trip over to your blog too so make sure to leave a link.

Comments