First night out.

Aloha everybody!

For my best friends 21st birthday myself and Ben got a babysitter and hit the town! At 6 weeks old Charlie had his first sleepover and I really got to let my hair down after nearly a year.
I think its important to spend time doing something other than changing nappies, I loved having some time with my friends and it did me the world of good.

It was such a good night and I'm so glad that I got to go out and celebrate my best friends milestone birthday with her. Because of the special occasion we spent all day on Friday shopping for our outfits and having our hair and nails done This is what I wore.

 
necklace: Accessorize
top: New Look
trousers: Dorethy Perkins
shoes: New Look
bag: Accessorize
bracelet: Accessorize
 
The whole of this outfit is in stores now so if you like anything do go, find it and take it home!
To emphasise the outfit I painted both my fingernails and toenails BLUE GRAPE by Barry M.
 
The slouch trousers were so comfortable and I really felt confident in what I was wearing which was really important as I haven't been out in so long and I had a baby 6 weeks ago. That's the best advice I could give any new mum! Make sure what your wearing makes you feel confident, go and treat yourself to at least one new item you deserve it!
 
I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
 
 
 

Comments