OOTD. Pregnancy Style

Hello everybody!

An unexpected blog post today as I decided last minute to do an OOTD from yesterday.

My little sister is in a drama group who performed 'Joseph and the Technicolour Dreamcoat' last night in our local theatre. Being the supportive big sister that I am myself and Ben went along to watch. It was a children's drama group and for being children it was really good, some forgot the words to the songs and the dance moves but who can blame them?

Being pregnant I am finding it so hard to find outfits that look nice, are weather appropriate and actually fit me. I'm 4"10 so finding clothes that fit and look nice is quite a challenge in its own right without having to go to the children's section. But I think I've found some outfits that tick all of the boxes and this is one of them.

I didn't want to dress up as it is just our local theatre and I've made that mistake before and looked rather overdressed so I opted for this ensemble.



What do you guys think?

Toodlepip :)



Jumper/Shirt - Next
Maternity Jeans - H&M
Shoes - New Look


Coat - Republic
Scarf - Accessorize



Comments

  1. Lovely post!
    Check out my blog:

    http://skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys on what you thought of this post. I read and reply to every comment and would love to take a look at your blog too (if you have one) so make sure you leave a link too!!