My Hospital Bag

With it being the second time of having to pack a hospital bag I found it much easier than before. I had a better idea of what it was that I would need and want to take in with me especially knowing that I will be in there for a few days.


You can read what I have packed for Baby Robinson here and in that post is linked up what I took into hospital when I had Charlie. It would be much easier to take one big suitcase in instead of two weekender bags. I feel like I'm moving in with the amount that we have to carry in and out but I am sure we will use it all.

The contents of my bag includes:

  • 2 sports bras
  • 8 pairs of big black pants (a must)
  • A nightdress
  • A set of pyjamas
  • A thin dressing gown
  • 4 basic tops
  • 2 pairs of maternity leggings
  • A cardigan
  • A pair of jogging bottoms
In my wash bag I have:
  • 1 pack of maternity towels
  • 1 pack of slim maternity towels
  • 1 pack of bra pads
  • Femwash
  • Travel shampoo and conditioner
  • Sponge
  • Roll on deodorant
  • Toothbrush/toothpaste
  • Moisturiser
  • Body lotion
I'm hoping that we won't have to be in hospital for as long as we were with Charlie, but if we are then I have a pile of extra clothes at home that Ben can easily pick up and bring in for me. That is definitely the best advice I can give, to have extras in a safe place at home, it makes it much easier for any one to pick up things you need without any stress or worry.

What did you pack in your hospital bag? Do you have any words of wisdom or gems of advice for those packing their hospital bags?

Comments