Charlies summer basics.


With Spring in full flow it was definitely time to update Charlies wardrobe and add in some weather appropriate clothes. There are two places where I buy the majority of Charlies clothes from, H&M and Next. The quality as well as the actual style is right up my street and the price point isn't too bad either.

As much as I wish I could buy him everything in the shops our purse strings don't allow that and so ever since he was born I've tended to buy clothes that will go with everything. Basic (non printed/slogan) clothes can make the best outfits and as they usually get dirty within minutes its nice to have different options for one outfit. Hence his spring/summer basic picks.

I love the pack of 2 shorts. Not only are the comfortable and casual you can easily dress them up a little. The grey and blue will go with so many different things and fit in well with the colourful season. The pack of 4 tops I thought went perfectly with the shorts. My own wardrobe is very boring colour palette wise and I find it easy to slip Charlie under that palette as well, but I wanted to go for something bright this season. The muted colours in my opinion are much better than the bright in your face colours that a lot of children clothes can come in. I love to dress him up as a little man and love clothes that I can match to Ben which is great as there are some adult tops in these same colours. Keep your eye out for some matchy matchy photos!

All in all I have 8 outfit options here alone, the multi packs are great for value with each costing £11.

Of course I will add to Charlies wardrobe as the season progresses and I can match him to his little brother. But for the spring sun I think these picks are perfect to transition in to the hot days playing in the garden and the park.


You can find links to the tops and shorts below.


Four pack of textured t-shirts
- Two pack of linen blend pull-on shorts 

Comments