Twitter chats.

Twitter is a social platform that I have never really used, it was confusing to begin with and I just found it easier not to bother. But since blogging I have got on the bandwagon and I have to say I am so glad I did. I've found some brilliant people through twitter that I talk to every week, these people I have so much in common with and its great that I've met them when I never would of before. Since having Charlie especially I have met fellow mums with babies Charles' age that have been more of a help than I think they know. Its also but a place where I have been able to talk through different problems through twitter chats and I don't think that I would be as well as I am today if it wasn't for these chats.
So because they have been such a help for me I thought I would compile a little twitter chat calendar for you that includes my favourite chats and others that you might like too. I will put a star next to the ones I regularly get involved in or ones that I recommend.



Monday - 7pm until 8pm - #bloggersdoitbetter - general blogging chat
Monday - 8pm until 9pm - #fbloggers - fashion blogger chat
Monday - 8pm until 9pm - #MHmonday - mental health chat *

Tuesday - 7pm onwards - #mybchat - marketing your blog
Tuesday - 7pm until 8pm - #craftblogclub - all about crafts
Tuesday - 7pm until 8pm - #bookbloggers - books, books, books
Tuesday - 8pm until 9pm - #fblchat - fashion, beauty, life chat
Tuesday - 9pm until 10pm - #bloghour - general blogging chat

Wednesday - 7pm until 8pm - #lbloggers - lifestyle blogging chat *
Wednesday - 8pm until 9pm - #bbloggers - beauty blogger chat
Wednesday - 8pm until 9pm - #PNDhour - post natal depression chatting
Wednesday - 9pm until 10pm - #weddinghour - all things wedding

Thursday - 8pm until 9pm - #fbloggers - fashion blogger chat
Thursday - 8pm until 9pm - #vloggerschat - all things vlogging

Friday - 8pm until 9pm - #bloggersdoitbetter - general blogging chat
Friday - 8pm until 9pm - #mblogchat - things relating to parenting, babies and children

Sunday - 7pm until 8pm - #lbloggers - lifestyle blogging chat *
Sunday - 8pm until 9pm - #bbloggers - beauty blogger chat *
Sunday - 9pm until 10pm - #pbloggers - things relating to parenting, babies and children

Obviously I don't get involved in every chat but I do try to give as many as I can a look over each week. Its a great way to meet new people, get great advice and to network yourself!
If you use any of these chats or get involved in ones I haven't mentioned leave it in the comments below and hopefully I will see you there one week.

TWITTER - INSTAGRAM - BLOGLOVIN' - GOODREADS

Comments