Pretty pastels.

So I may be a little late with the love for the first three polishes here, but better late than never hey? Ever since I saw the beauty blogger community gomwild over Hucklberry, Rose Hip and Sugar Apple, I knew I had to get my hands on them. Pastels are my favourite shade of colour and I am really into having a pastel nail at the moment. Safe to say these are now some of my staple colours. If you'vebeen reading my blog for a little while you will know of my obsession with Barry M and their Gelly hi shine range so obviously I saw the colours, saw the brand and waited eagerly for them to come in to my local drugstore.


These shades are so neutral and pale that they would be perfect to compliment an outfit for a formal occasion, especially a wedding. They are nice enough to give such a lovely pop of colour yet are subtle and don't over shine your outfit. I really do adore these shades, definitely nice for every season.



Huckleberry
This is by far my favourite shade. When I'm wondering what to paint my nails this is my new go to polish and it does noy disappoint. 

Rose Hip
I've never been a huge fan of pale pretty pinks but this shade is really nice, it compliments well and is a lovely pastel shade to wear.

Sugar Apple
Similar to Huckleberry this pale green is gorgeous but for some reason its my least favourite. Looking at it on other people I adore it and it was my most anticipated shade but I just cant get on with it.

Prickly Pear
I included this in my summer brights post that is on its way to you. But I thought it was also a lovely shade to fit in with these pale beauts. For a purple its such a nice lilac and is nice on the nails.

Love Ellie, 
Follow me on TWITTER - @ellie_patr for everyday updates.
Follow me on INSTAGRAM @ellie_patr for everyday pictures.
and don't forget to follow me on BLOGLOVIN' for all the lastest posts.

Comments