Pepper's Book Club: Fractured

Dani Atkins' Fractured was on my 'recommended for you' list on my amazon kindle account. I was drawn in by the blurb. I love stories that have a bit of mystery about them, it keeps me engaged in the story when life is so busy and hectic, this book promised just that!

From the minute I started reading I fell in love with the story and only wanted good things to happen for the main character Rachel. It starts with the first version of her life in which she has suffered a horrible accident, lost her best friend and was left horribly scared. Her life was miserable, her father was dying and she had no real friends. After collapsing, she wakes up in another version of her life where the accident never happened. I loved the idea of this book and I was hoping all the way until the end that the second and nicer version of her life was the true one. 
You are pulled into the characters and I felt myself loving and hating the characters as if I was a friend of Rachel. It was a really easy read and it would be brilliant for a quick/holiday read. 

The ending of the story actually made me cry and I thought it was written beautifully. It was wrapped up and explained perfectly and you are thinking throughout the ending 'oh that explains that'. 

I would give this book 4 out 5 stars as easy as it was to read I wasn't turning the pages to find out what happened. I loved this story, all I can say. 


If you want to give this book a read you can get it here. Don't forget to let me know in the comments or tweet me if you have read Fractured or are going to now. 


Love Ellie, 
Follow me on TWITTER - @ellie_patr for everyday updates.
Follow me on INSTAGRAM @ellie_patr for everyday pictures.
and don't forget to follow me on BLOGLOVIN' for all the lastest posts.

Comments