The perfect nude?

I am not afraid to admit I may have way to many nail colours! Its my weakness of the beauty world, it always has been and I am sure it always will be. Its so easy to find new colours that are just meant for you and with new collections out all the time its hard not to spend my pennies on new polishes. Saying that, when I sorted out my nail collection the other day I realised a lot of them had passed their date of use and were no longer wearable. With around 20 colours being thrown in the bin (I was so upset) I decided I needed to go and replace them! Luckily I have the best fiancĂ© who as it was pay day did a deal with me, for every polish he bought me he got to spend an hour on the xbox. A fair deal if you ask me, and with a 3 for 2 on all cosmetics I couldn't really say no to stocking my nail collection back up.

This brings me to why I am writing all about one colour and one colour only today. I think I have found my perfect nude! I have tried so hard to find that perfect neutral nude that will suit me but I just can't seem to find that shade until now. It is no secret of my love for the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine range is a bit out of control so of course this colour will be from there.
Here ladies (and gentleman) I present to you, Almond.


This perfect neutral shade is great for the on trend style of nude nails. With a slight purple tint its such an easy colour to wear that goes on perfectly in only two light coats. When used with the Barry M topcoat is can last up to nearly a week leaving your digits looking very sleek and stylish. The best thing about having that perfect nude nail is that its great to maintain. You don't have to worry about it chipping so much as its close to the natural colour of your own nail bed, yet its still enough colour and shine to show you've made an effort. Perfect for us Mums and those on the go!!



Almond is definitely a colour I recommend. Its perfect for all the seasons and great for any occasion, so why wouldn't you want to add it to your collection?


Shop This Post:




Comments