The 'Mum'

I'll admit I've had a variation of hair cuts and styles in the past. I've gone from long and blonde to short and brown to shoulder length and red. You name it, I've probably tried it. I don't think I've ever found my signiture do until now. My hair was so long, was so heavy and would gather in lumps at the ends. It would take me 15 minutes to dry and each day would tangle at least twice! It was terrible!
So one day after a very annoying knot and too long drying it, I went to my hairdressers and booked myself in and this is how I came home.


I call it the 'Mum'

My hairdresser has been cutting my hair since I was really little and she cuts it the best. I was so pleased to have so much taken off. I knew I wanted it short but it did go a little bit shorter than I would of liked but I'm used to it now and boy is it easier to handle.
Not only does it take me less than 5 minutes to dry but I use less than half of the amount of product that I used to. Its made the condition of my hair so much better and I can brush it with my fingers something I could never of done before.

My two new most favourite products are these VO5 Give me texture tousled style spray heat defence and the VO5 Give me texture dry texturizing spray. I use both without fail everyday to give my hair that bit of extra something it needs. A full review is coming soon. Its the perfect do for a new mum without so much time to spend doing my hair each day. Its given me a whole new confidence and I think its great for the new role I now have. Anything that gives you more minutes with this little guy is so worth it.



What do you think of the new cut? Did you do anything similar when you became a parent for the first time? Let me know in the comments.

Comments