Clean and Clear Shine Control Review.

I love buying skin care products the fabulous feeling of really pampering myself. So whilst looking for new things to slap on my skin I came across the Clean and Clear Shine Control Face scrub and Clean and Clear Shine Control facial lotion. I can get a really oily t-zone, it is awful when I've spent time doing my makeup and an hour later its all moved due my oily skin. To combat this I thought that I would try out this Morning Energy Shine Control.



For the past couple of weeks I've been using this combination and I think its actually working! Its gentle enough to use everyday but I normally use it every other day and I've noticed a significant difference in how oily I get throughout the day.

The down side is that the lotion is so strong! It really gives you a kick which I suppose is why they call it 'Morning Energy'. A great thing about this product however is that as it was oil free and removed the oil and impurities I thought that my skin would get dry but I'm really lucky that it wasn't the case.

Its such a quick skincare step that can be added into your daily routine so its perfect for those in a rush and don't have a lot of time.

If you have any recommendations for skincare products do let me know, I love that I'm not as oily as I used to be so I'm now looking at moving on to something new.

You can find the products in this post by clinking on the product name, this will take you to a website where the product is sold. If the product has no link attached it is discontinued.
Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read and reply to all of my comments and would love to take a look at your blog too so leave a link xx

Comments