Bargains with MUA.

Whilst browsing my local drugstore for different items I have been waiting to go and seek out I spent some time at the MUA stand. Without meaning to I spent exactly £10 and I am really pleased with what I brought home.
MUA is one of the best drugstore brands as it is super doper cheap but with such a good quality. For example their Undressed 2 Palette is known to be a great dupe for the NAKED palette. I highly recommend this brand and think for people who don't have a lot of money to be spending on makeup which they may not get on with or are unsure of this is the brand for them.



I already have a couple of MUA products which are staples in my makeup bag and are going no where fast. So with this in mind I decided to expand my collection to these 4 products.

This is a great product which I thought I would try out as I am yet to find a product for my eyebrows that I love. And at £3.50 I thought it wouldn't hurt to try this out. This kit includes 3 shades to which you can apply to your brows, a highlighter to brighten the brow bone, a set of tweezers and a brush. It really does appeal to the masses with the three colours that are pretty natural. I love the packaging as it is such a handy mirror so you can really focus in on the eyebrow area whilst making it look pretty. It is now a staple in my makeup bag!


At £1 I couldn't really say no to putting this in my bag! Needing to expand on my blusher collection massively I was looking for a more warm peachy colour and woola MUA offers me Cupcake. Its more of a warm peach but it is so nice and delicate and gives you a great glow! The pigment isnt great but then again it is only a £1, but you can build up with it which I think is great.

I've heard only good things about eye primers and decided to try out this one from MUA, at £2.50 again I thought it wouldn't really hurt. It goes with a wand and is really creamy. It dries quickly and leaves a great base for your eyeshadow. It does crease slightly BUT my eye makeup has never stayed on for as long as it does since using this primer.


And finally a product I know I will love after already owning and using daily two of their palettes already,

I've been really wanting some matte shades for a while as sometimes I think it looks a lot better than shimmer colours on my eyes anyway. I love the colours in this palette and think the pale tones will look really good over spring and summer. The browns are also great for that brown smokey eye and also could be used for your eyebrows (if they match). I definitely recommend this product and at £3 it is a really good bargain! Its become my favourite day to day look as I now use two of these shades in my everyday routine.


All in all I am really pleased with what I have got. It just goes to show that you can get some really good products on a small budget which is perfect!
Have you got any MUA products you couldnt live without? Let me know in the comments.


You can find the products in this post by clinking on the product name, this will take you to a website where the product is sold. If the product has no link attached it is discontinued.
Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read and reply to all of my comments and would love to take a look at your blog too so leave a link xx

Comments