Spring is here OOTD.

Howdy everybody!

How lovely has the weather been this weekend? And because of this lovely surprise the weather system has brought us I was digging deep into the bottom of my wardrobe to find something to wear and make the most of the sunny weather.

This is what I wore.




Dress: Republic. (last year before they went into administration)
Shoes: Primark.
Bag: Accessorize.

And just because he is too adorable not to include this is what we put Charlie in.


How cute is how he fell asleep.


Outfit: Mothercare.

I cant wait to hit the shops and fill my wardrobe with SS14! There is so much that I have seen and cant wait to bring home with me. Pastels are massive this season and I love what I am seeing in the stores and I'm looking forward to matching my own outfits with little Charlie.
Hope your loving the weather!

Comments