Seven Days #1

The past seven days have flown by being a really good week for Pepper and The Robinsons. I love watching my blog grow and develop and watching the followers on bloglovin and my readership expand by the day. I put so much time and effort into my posts and its so rewarding knowing that it is going somewhere.
With inspriation high I've decided to do a weekly feature where I basically sum up the past seven days. This blog reveals parts of our personal day to day lives and I look forward to looking back and reading all about our adventures. I'm hoping this feature will be something I look back on with fond memories and show just how far I have come and will hopefully go.

This week Charlie turned two months old and just like last month I put him on the chair in his nursery to take his monthly photo. I can't believe how much he has grown he is super long now and is definitely taking after his Dad with his height (thank god). Here are some of my favourite photos that were taken.











He also had his jabs this week, I was so proud of him! He cried for less than a minute and was fine all night until bedtime when he just wouldn't settle and was so upset bless him. I'm glad that those few hours were all that was wrong though, I was worried about how he would take to the jabs and whether he would get any of the symptoms. He is a little bit more clingy than usual but I will allow that poor little guy was jabbed by a needle twice and you should of seen the size of it!! But all in all it was an ok experience.

The weather this week has been awful and has really got me down, I am so ready for the spring to take full effect. I want to see more green on the trees and bright colours everywhere but all I am seeing still are puddles.

All in all its been a pretty boring week, nothing to really comment on other than my little boy. The next couple of weeks are going to be really busy planning for Charlies christening and our weekend getaway with my family.

How has your week been? Let me know in the comments :)

Blogs I have LOVED this week:
Autumn Leaves
Oh So Amelia
The Samantha Show
and
Love and the Air Force


Blogs to come from me this week:
Mothers Day Gift Guide.
Everyday 'Mummy' Makeup.
Mothers 'Mothers Day' Outfits.
Not Quite Spring.
Lamaze Pond Symphony Play Gym.

Comments