Not quite spring.

It may say on all of our calenders that Spring is here, but the weather hasn't yet got the memo. All I want to do is bring out the brights but I'm still in jumpers and coats.


This is my not quite spring look. I have had this jumper from Dorethy Perkins for two years now and its still a really good quality. I love the colour tone of it and its the only pink item I have in my wardrobe. I teamed it with my skinny jeans and over sized jacket from New Look which is one of my favourite items of the moment.
Armed with my 25% off at H&M voucher that I got in my Glamour magazine I treated myself to a new pair of shoes and bag. I love this shoes and think they will be really nice over the summer as they will go with so many different colours. I've been wanting a plain black bag for a while now and this is just perfect the length of the strap is nice and the actually bag is JUST big enough for everything I need whilst being small enough to not get in the way. PERFECT.





Let me know what your wearing in this weather that just isn't catching on to spring.


You can find the products in this post by clinking on the product name, this will take you to a website where the product is sold. If the product has no link attached it is discontinued.

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read and reply to all of my comments and would love to take a look at your blog too so leave a link xx


Comments