Everyday 'mummy' make up.

Since having Charlie my time to get ready has changed and I no longer have however long I want to make myself look all pretty. My day to day make up look has turned into an everyday routine look and I thought I would share that with you.
I go out so often with Charlie and most of these days I want to look as good as I can, people say now is the easiest time and I can see why, he eats and sleeps and I have hardly any entertaining to do.
My preferred makeup look is as natural as I can, there is something about a heavy make up look that just doesn't suit my face. I thought I would share with you all the products I use on a daily basis as its such a quick look to do so whether your a Mum with no time or just in a rush this look may be for you too.



#Foundation - Rimmel Match Perfect Foundation and Rimmel Stay Matte
I use both of these foundations although not at the same time but decide which to use depending on how I am feeling that day. I have the Rimmel Match Perfect Foundation in the colour classic ivory and it just sinks into my skin perfectly. It gives me an even coverage and it does exactly what it says, it matches my skin! However it is a very light coverage so is great for a more natural look.
With my Rimmel Stay Matte in the colour 103 true ivory, it has a much better coverage and is great for my combination oily skin. A little goes a long way with this product which is great as it will last for a long time and save me some pennies.
I use my Real Techniques buffing brush to apply both of these and I wouldn't change this way of applying it at all.

#Concealer - Collection Lasting Perfection
Now this is a staple piece in my makeup bag now, those sleepless nights are a real killer for the bags underneath my eyes. This concealer really does lighten up those bags which make me feel a lot more like myself. I dab it on and then use my Real Techniques pointed foundation brush to work it in. I use the shade fair 1.

#Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte.
I love this powder! I am so funny about powders as I think they can give your make up that fake and cakey look, but this powder really does just dust your face and keeps an amazing look on your face for hours. Using the colour 003 peach glow I know I don't have to touch up my face which is something I really don't have time to think about anymore.

#Bronzer + Highlighter - Accessorize
I think this bronzer gives such a nice shine and gives me a great contour colour when I am in a rush and don't have time for choosing a blusher. My cheeks are naturally quite red so I find sometimes putting on a blush can make me look like a doll, this bronzer gives me just the amount of colour I want and is great at staying put on my face. Its part of their baked bronzer duo range and this is pearl sands shade 1.

#Blush - Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush
When I want a little bit of colour on my cheeks I use this lovely little blush in the shade 050 live pink. Its nice enough for just that little bit of colour and not to strong.


#Eyebrows
My natural eyebrow is a very light brown/blonde and can often be mistaken for not being there at all. I wish I was one of those people who had a lovely dark shade but no. To actually show that I have eyebrows there somewhere I use different products, I mainly use my eyeliner pencil from the body shop in shade 02 rich brown. I really need to buy a proper eyebrow product and would love any recommendations!

#Eyeliner - Body Shop
I much prefer wearing a brown eyeliner as I think it looks a lot more natural and less harsh than black. I put this on my top and lower waterline. I have this one from the body shop in shade 02 rich brown.

#Mascara - Maybelline Falsies Waterproof.
Is it just me or does waterproof mascara just stay better. I find it much easier to wear and love the look that this mascara gives. I put it on both my upper and lower lashes it isn't clumpy and gives an even spread of my mascara making it a quick thing to do, brilliant when hes starting to get fussy as this is always the last thing I do.

#Eyes - MUA Smokin Palette and MUA Undressed Palette
These are my two favourite looks, both are really subtle which I think looks really nice for a day to day look.

All over my lid: Smokin Palette - Glory
Outer lid: Undressed - Shade 9
Crease: Undressed - Shade 2

All over my lid: Smokin Palette - Boudoir
Crease: Smokin Palette - Ghost



Today I am wearing the Rimmel Stay Matte foundation with the first eye makeup look on my eyes. I also have on Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss.


I hope you like my little everyday make up  and it gives you some inspiration on products or just a quick makeup look for when you are in a rush. Let me know what you guys think.

You can find the products in this post by clinking on the product name, this will take you to a website where the product is sold. If the product has no link attached it is discontinued.

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read and reply to all of my comments and would love to take a look at your blog too so leave a link xx

Comments