Baby Style!

Hello everybody!

I am completely biased but I have the most adorable baby. Yesterday I decided to try his first pair of little baby shoes on him and he looked so cute I had to share it with you. I love dressing him up but I'm sure one day he will look back and say 'what did you dress me in' just like we all do to our parents.
I love the baby clothes from Next, not only are they absolutely cute they are really good quality and fit Charlie perfectly. This whole outfit can be found at Next.

 
 
He looks so grown up and I cant believe he is 2 months old next week. It only feels like yesterday that I was bringing him home from the hospital. Don't his little tootsies look so cute in those shoes?
I'm looking forward to his 8 week old post on Friday and looking at how much he has changed over the past month.

Love to all,


 

 



Comments