BABY lips.

Bonjour!

I've been a bit naughty the past couple of weeks and spent a little bit more money than I should of but with Boots having a 3 for 2 on beauty products how could I say no? (very easily Ben keeps telling me)

Within my stash of new products are these three Maybelline BABY LIPS lip balms. I've never been one for putting colour on my lips always thinking that a prominent makeup look on myself looks silly, but recently I've been wanting to experiment more and more. I have always used balm on my lips so this product is amazing for me!

They slide onto my lips like silk and have just enough colour in them to give me a bit more confidence and help to set off my makeup look. My favourite is Cherry Kiss, I never thought I would like the red but I do! I'm loving having some colour on my lips and will definitely be heading back to the shops to purchase some more lip products. The fact that these are a balm as well as some colour is amazing as it keeps my lips in a great condition. The only complaint I have is that you have to reapply throughout the day to keep that juicy texture.



 left-right: Pink Punch - Peach Kiss - Cherry Me

Couldn't resist including a picture of Charlie and I once we were both ready to go out.
 
If you have any recommendations on any lip products please let me know, I'm really looking forward to increasing my make up bag.

Comments