Valentines Day Nails.

Hello blogland!

With valentines day fast approaching I thought I would give myself a little treat and spruce up my nails ready for the day.
Valentines day isn't a day we normally celebrate, we do always get each other a card a very little present but its not something we go all out for so deciding what to actually go for was a bit tricky. I also wanted to give you all a variation of designs for those who want to go a bit crazy and those who wanted to go a bit more subtle.

Here is what I came up with, named with a little imagination and a little tutorial for those who want to have a go at the designs themselves. I am such an amateur when it comes to doing designs and I even do the little bits with a lip make up brush. So if you wanted to, no matter what your skill level you can have a go at these yourself.

#1 PRETTY PINK.
*Accessorize - First Dance


#2 FOXY IN RED.
*Kate Spade by Nails Inc - Big Apple Red


#3 PURE OF HEART.
*Natural Collection - Peach Manicure
*Barry M - 273 Raspberry
I used the lip brush to carefully plot out the heart outline, I then use the actual wand to fill it in. Only using the smallest amount of polish.

#4 RED HOT LOVE.
*Kate Spade by Nails Inc - Big Apple Red
*APN Nail Laquer - 298 Midnight
Using the lip brush I would use the smallest amount of polish to very slowly and carefully write out this design.

#5 PRETTY IN LOVE.
*Accessorize - First Dance
*Rimmel - 025 Strawberry Fizz
Again using the lip brush I would get the smallest dot on the end and then do two little side dots that met making them look like hearts.

What do you think? Let me know if you try any of these for Friday!

LOVE to all!

Comments