I've had a baby!

Hello blogland!

As you may have realised I've been a bit MIA the past two weeks and that's because I've been busy with my gorgeous little boy!

Everybody meet Charles John Robinson.


He was born on the 24.01.14 at 8lbs 13.5oz. A large baby for a very little me.
He arrived by emergency C-section after a very long induced labour. In the end I spent over a week in hospital and could not wait to come home with my little baby.

We are now home and settled and couldn't be happier enjoying some quality family time before Ben goes back to work. Charlie is doing so well, he sleeps for at least 4 hours between feeds and hardly ever cries, he is such a content little one with the funniest little facial expressions.

We are totally in love with our little creation, he is just too cute!



So with my blogland maternity leave over I have some really fun things planned for the next few weeks that I cant wait to share with you. From beauty to baby there is something for everybody. So keep your eyes peeled.

Lots of love,



Comments