Barry M haul.

Hello blogland.

With such a difference to daily life now I fancied a bit of normality, so yesterday I got myself and Charlie ready and wandered off into town. After spending more money than I should of I came back with lots of goodies that cheered me right up and some of that is what I am going to show you today.

On my little trip I walked past Boots and saw all of those lovely banners telling me there is 3 FOR 2! With my nail polish collection lacking spring colours I decided to take full advantage of the offer and treat myself to some new bits. This is what I came home with...

 
All are from Barry M as you can see 2 are the Gelly Hi Shine and one normal.
 
I decided to give each a try to see what they were like on. I had forgotten how well the Gelly Hi Shine polishes were. They went on only needed one coat, two maximum and that is something I love in a polish. However with the mint green normal polish I had to put on at least three coats just to make it a block colour.
My favourite polish is 347-grapefruit I think the pink tone is perfect for spring and is such a versatile colour to where.
 
 
                       
 
What do you think to these lovely colours? I personally cant wait for spring to come this year and looking forward to making the most out of the spring brights! If you have taken advantage of the 3 for 2 offer at Boots let me know what goodies you took home with you!
 
 
 
 
 

Comments