Partying pregnant. OOTN.

Hello blogland!

Last weekend myself and Ben were invited to a family friends 21st birthday party. As baby hasn't yet arrived and we are trying to make the most of our last few weeks we gladly accepted the invitation. Sticking to the Pepsi and staying close to the buffet, we had a really good time and even had a little dance.



But what do you wear to a 21st birthday party when your 9 months pregnant?

I've been really lucky this pregnancy and have even managed to slim down a little bit so its safe to say I've tried to make the most of my pregnancy figure. Unless you have a slim stomach or a really good pair of spanx I don't think these body con dresses suit many people. But with a large stretched stomach I gave it a go.

This dress is from Next and is a size 10. YES I said its a size 10. I wasn't even a size 10 before I was pregnant and doubt I will be once I've had him. But with the stretched material I was able to get away with it.

The shoes I bought from New Look two years ago now, they have just the right amount of heel that I like. Not sky scraper but not to short, my fiancé is 6"3 I have to try and match his height somehow.

My accessories were from Accessorize, I love the statement pieces which came out in their A/W13 collection and have now been put into their christmas sale.

I wanted to feel good and look good and used my new Babyliss Curl Secret on my hair.
I'm really pleased with how I looked. I mean how many women at 9 months pregnant can say they feel that they look great? What do you think?





Comments