2014 Resolutions.

Hello blogland!



How was your New Years Eve?
I spent the night with Bens family, watching as they played on the Wii and the Kinect, jealous that I couldn't drink or play most of the games. I think the closer it is to the end the more ready I am to be able to enjoy doing things that I've not been able to whilst pregnant.

So with it being the first day of a brand new year I always like to make at least one resolution for the year ahead that I know I will be able to actually achieve.
Being the lovely blogger that I am I thought I would let you in on what these are going to be so hopefully you can see and help them come true.

1.Become the best mother I can be.

2.Become the best wife I can be.

3.Improve my blog and get more involved into the blogging community.

4.Cherish and enjoy every moment.

This year is going to be one of the biggest yet. Not only will it be the year that I have my little baby boy, but it is also the year that I will become a wife to my best friend and partner.
I for one can not wait for this year to pan out and I want to document it as much as I can via this little place of mine.

I hope you all have a lovely new year and wish you all the best for 2014! Bring it on. Let me know some of your resolutions too, id love to know!

Until next time x

Comments