CHRISTMAS!

Hello Everybody!
 
CHRISTMAS
 
 
 
Who else is excited?
 
For me, Christmas is the best time of year and so I like to celebrate it BIG style. This year is the first year in my own home and its taken a lot of self restraint to not turn my house into Santa's grotto. However this hasn't stopped us putting up THREE Christmas trees and made sure there is a little bit of Christmas in every room.
 
There are so many things that I love about this time of year.
 
The Christmas lights.
 
The decorations in peoples homes.
 
Christmas shopping.
 
The Christmas spirit that everybody spreads.
 
Christmas carols.
 
I AM SO EXCITED, even just thinking about it all.
 
As I am 8 months pregnant I have been super organised and have very nearly finished my Christmas shopping. Only one more present to get until I AM DONE.
How is everybody else doing on their shopping?
 
I would love to know what you guys love about Christmas, everyone loves something different.
 
I am hoping to put up a post on all of my decorations but my photos don't seem to want to upload properly onto my computer. Until then here is a few I have managed to put up.
 
 
 
Toodlepip :)
 

Comments